Show Major Muskrat the World
Where’s Major Small Business Member
As a River Raisin National Battlefield Park Foundation Small Business member, you have the opportunity to participate in the community wide “Where’s Major” campaign.
The campaign provides the opportunity for customers to visit your business, find the Major Muskrat plush, take a selfie, and post it on Facebook. Each time a customer posts a picture with the correct tags, the individual will get an entry into a drawing for a fantastic prize.
With this campaign, we hope to draw new customers to your business as well as build community partnerships. The Where’s Major Campaign will last for 30 days beginning in November. Here are some overall details:
- Each Small Business member will receive a Major Muskrat plush toy to display in their business
- People search for Major Muskrat plush toys at participating Small Business member establishments throughout the community.
- When a Major Muskrat is found, individuals will take a selfie and post it on Facebook. They must tag your business, the Foundation, and #wheresmajor.
- Each time a person posts a photo with the correct tags will count as an entry into the drawing for a large flat screen TV.
- Daily clues of where to find Major Muskrat will be broadcast live on local radio stations and on social media
- The campaign will begin in November and last 30 days.
A percentage of every Muskrat Plush Toy purchase will go toward environmental conservation.
Our Foundation is partnering with schools in Detroit and Monroe County to create educational green spaces to the role of the environment in our history.