We are excited to announce that a new website will be coming soon!!!
Wildlife of Michigan Art Exhibition
Beautiful Bountiful Michigan
An amazing display of artwork that you will want to experience this April!
Are you an artist?
Would you like to display your art pieces at our phenomnal art exhibit throughout April?
Reserve your space for the art exhibition today.
Display your originial artwork in our first annual art exhibition.
April 6, 2019 to May 5, 2019
Grand Opening Art Gala
April 5, 2019 7:00-10:00 pm
Tickets are $25 in advance
$30 at the Door
Become a Member
Show Major Muskrat the World
Where’s Major Small Business Member
As a River Raisin National Battlefield Park Foundation Small Business member, you have the opportunity to participate in the community wide “Where’s Major” campaign.
The 2019 campaign provides the opportunity for customers to visit your business, find the Major Muskrat plush, take a selfie, and post it on Facebook. Each time a customer posts a picture with the correct tags, the individual will get an entry into a drawing for a fantastic prize.
With this campaign, we hope to draw new customers to your business as well as build community partnerships. The Where’s Major Campaign will last for on month in the 1st quarter of 2019. Here are some overall details:
- Each Small Business member will receive a Major Muskrat plush toy to display in their business
- People search for Major Muskrat plush toys at participating Small Business member establishments throughout the community.
- When a Major Muskrat is found, individuals will take a selfie and post it on Facebook. They must tag your business, the Foundation, and #wheresmajor.
- Each time a person posts a photo with the correct tags will count as an entry into the drawing for a large flat screen TV.
- Daily clues of where to find Major Muskrat will be broadcast live on local radio stations and on social media
- Become a member today
Adopt a Major Muskrat and show hin the world. Each time you purchase a Major Muskrat Plush toy, a percentage will go toward environmental conservation.
Our Foundation is partnering with schools in Detroit and Monroe County to create educational green spaces to the role of the environment in our history.